Saturday, March 28, 2009

Car Accident!!!

First time!! First Time!! Car Accident!! Haiz

Just now I fetch my Gf to her relatives house.Then when I reach a junction,I look both side and make sure there is no car.

Good,no car then I turn left. Bang!! Habis !! I bang with a Kelisa that drove by an old lady. I didn't see her at all but she non stop blaming me "U tak nampak saya ke??" Okay I admit I didn't see her but if she saw me she should horn me right??But she failed to do it and now she want me to pay everything. Okay!!

I said I give her my hp number and Ic
"Tak mau"

I said I give her rm400
"Tak mau"

I said I give her rm600
"Tak mau"
rm700??
"Tak mau"
rm1000
"Tak mau"
Then apa cik mau??
"I bawa keretaku ke Workshop,nanti U bayar harga itu"
Ok cik tapi mana itu Workshop??
"Mana I tau??U bawa saya pergi"
Tapi saya tidak tinggal di sini
"Ok,U mau macam mana? I tak mau U punya duit I mau u bayar harga untuk Repair kereta ini"

OkOk..

Then the neighbours and my gf's relatives came and solve the problems.
BlaBlaBla.. the car was sent to the workshop and it's cost rm600 =="

Finally the Case solved!! Haiz

No comments:

Post a Comment