Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lost And Found

On 6 of April, it was my first day of training.I parked my car at Pandan Jaya LRT carpark.After I locked my car I take train to Hotel Nikko Kuala Lumpur for my training.


In the evening,I had finish my work.I took the train from Ampang Park station to Pandan Jaya Station.When I wanted to go to get my car,My car Was Disappeared!! Then I called my mum to fetch me at Pandan Jaya.Then we made a police report.


2 weeks later,the police called my mum that my car was found and had been send to the HQ Police Station.


These are the pictures


Tissues and some items & Speakers gone!!


Radio Gone!!



Speaker Gone!!







Steal everything in the car except that!!


Everything gone except the board(college item)!!

They even steal the car stickers,tissue,pen,shirts,umbrella and Etc.
Car battery Too!!






No comments:

Post a Comment