Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Word "City"

This conversation was between An Iranian guy,a staff and I. This was happen at the concierge counter.

The Iranian walk to the Concierge Counter and I'm the one who serve him.

Jackie :Good afternoon sir,how may I help you.
Iranian:Got Afternun,I would leke to ask abort "City" (That's the way he pronouce)
Jackie :City??You mean the city brochures??
Iranian:Yeah Yeah..

I took out the brochures from the drawer.

Jackie :Here you go sir.
Iranian:No No No,I went a "City"
Jackie :Which city sir??
Iranian:"City"

Then a staff walk over and handle this case

Staff :Hello sir,how can I help you??
Iranian:I went er "City"
Staff:(Take the brochures from the drawer) Which city you want to go sir?
Iranian:Neo Neo Neo.I went a "City"
Staff:Ya sir,all the city is in the brochures.
Iranian:No No No,I wen a "City" (hand showing a round shape)

Jackie :Sir,you want a Compact Disc(CD)is it?
Iranian:Yea Yea,eh Compact Disc(CD), Due yu half eat??
Staff:Oh..CD,Compact Disc. Sir,you can get it from the business centre.
Iranian:Okai, Thank Yu
.

Staff:Gila Babi,Cakap pun tak tahu cakap baik baik..Nak CD tapi kata City( or CT)..ambeh engkau la..

Then we go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment